- If you are in an emergency situation, please dial 911.
- If you are in Georgia and need shelter please call 1.800. 33. HAVEN(42836)
- If you need Domestic Violence resources, please call the 24-hour National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1.800.799.SAFE (7233)
- If you need to speak to someone about Sexual Assault/Rape/Incest, call 1.800.656.HOPE
- If you are having thoughts or feel like hurting yourself, please call 1.800.SUICIDE (7842433)
- You can also reach the Domestic Violence Program at NFS on weekdays from 9 AM-5PM at 770-814-4492, or 678-404-1693. Please note we are not a 24-hour crisis hotline. If you reach our voicemail, please leave us a message and also let us know if it is safe to call you back.
Abuse/Violence Related Hotlines in Georgia
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1.800.799.SAFE (7233)
Shelter Hotline 1.800.33. HAVEN(42836)
Elder Abuse Hotline 1.888.774.0152/ 404.657.5250
Prevent Child Abuse Georgia 1.800.CHILDREN(24453736)
Crime Victims Hotline 1.800.FYI.CALL
Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE): 1.800.398.2916
Human Trafficking/Labor Exploitation Hotline1.888.428.7581